How to have the best Labor Day ever, as told through Ralph Lauren ads.
1. Summon your driver. Because how else are you supposed to get anywhere?
2. Make sure you packed everything….
You’ll probably go to the beach, so make sure you’ve got your wicker chair and matching pillows and blanket.
Make sure the guys remembered their old timey tennis outfits!
And/or the cricket gear.
3. Don’t forget the dog!
Or the puppy!
5. Make sure the kids are looking fly.
6. Put on your gown, summon the polo ponies, and go for a ride with your lovah.
7. Make time for a garden party.
8. Most importantly, relax!